Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tummy Time

Until recently Sarah hasn't enjoyed tummy time. Lately she has been enjoying it more than in the past and I think it's because she is beginning to figure out that it is possibile to move from that position. Here she is trying to move on her belly. It's sheer entertainment!!!

Watch how she buries her head in the blanket, moves her feet (poor thing's running in place), and grunts like it's a lot of work.

7 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

"Thank you for Baby Sarah. No, I want to say, thank you for Aunt Kimmy. I want to tell her thank you to Aunt Kimmy for the video."

Love, Connor

"I love you."

Love, Sirri

Pam said...

And Grandma says thank you for the video! She is so darn cute and I can't believe that she is five months old today! Time flies when you are having fun!

dana said...

It's seriously sad how much work it is for them to move just inches. But such is life for all of us, right?
And I'm so happy to see that you still have that blanket! I was like, hey, that's my fabric and then I remembered you bought it at the service auction forever ago.
btw, you have a lot of cute baby blankets I've noticed in the blog pictures.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

so cute! that baby is way too cute!

catharooni said...

toooo cute! ... ok. seriously. your daughter has the THE most adorable nose ever ... I LOVE IT! ... and i think you said useless, but it might have been a synonym. in any case, it was accurate!

Stephanie said...

I got a good laugh watching this video...how mean are you? Keeping the toy just out of reach ratteling it in front of her? Taunting her? Poor little baby.:-)

xoxo

Aunt Penny said...

Wow is she getting big. Poor thing, being teased by her mommy. Did she ever get the rattle? :)

I totally understand about wanting to take a bite. They are just that yummy!

Grandma W.(yes she is here:)!)and I think she is just too cute.

Aunt Penny