What do you think you are, a teacher or something. Good job on exposing her to emergent literacy skills. You've got this mom thing down. And Rich, you're not bad either.
Can you believe how smart she is getting??!! The little pill really acts like she knows what she is doing!! I can hardly wait to see her in June! Keep reading to her, and I know you will! Makes them so bright! Just like you kids always were! We love you!
Wow Kim, she can actually turn the pages?? I am picking my chin up off the ground.,... she is a genius! and adorable! but who would expect anything less from you two cute and genius folk.
8 comments:
Well, would you look at that. She's just as cute as she is smart. And that's WAY smart!!!!
What a good daddy you are Richard!
Moo, Baa, La La La! It's Easton's favorite book! He also likes "Doggies" by the same author. She's such a good reader. We're very impressed.
What do you think you are, a teacher or something. Good job on exposing her to emergent literacy skills. You've got this mom thing down. And Rich, you're not bad either.
Can you believe how smart she is getting??!! The little pill really acts like she knows what she is doing!! I can hardly wait to see her in June! Keep reading to her, and I know you will! Makes them so bright! Just like you kids always were!
We love you!
Don't I just have the smartest little grandchildren?!? And darling?!?!? Good job for reading to her Richard.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
i think your wish might have come true kim...daddy's smarts and mama's social skills :)
love you and miss you guys.
So cute. Jaidyn watched this with me and giggled everytime Sarah turned the page. She is such a little SMARTIE!!
Wow Kim, she can actually turn the pages?? I am picking my chin up off the ground.,... she is a genius! and adorable! but who would expect anything less from you two cute and genius folk.
Post a Comment