This summer we have an Atchley family reunion planned in Heber, Utah. Aunt Suzanne sent Sarah Jane some purple polka dot shorts to wear when we are there. Her cousins, Lauren and Jessica have matching ones. They are all excited to have the same shorts. Well the shorts are a size 12 months. I look at them and they look SO LARGE and I can't imagine her that big, ever; let alone in 7 short months. This summer they will still be large on her but she'll wear them anyway because it's always fun to be twinners with those you love! Friday, April 25, 2008
She'll Be How Big?
This summer we have an Atchley family reunion planned in Heber, Utah. Aunt Suzanne sent Sarah Jane some purple polka dot shorts to wear when we are there. Her cousins, Lauren and Jessica have matching ones. They are all excited to have the same shorts. Well the shorts are a size 12 months. I look at them and they look SO LARGE and I can't imagine her that big, ever; let alone in 7 short months. This summer they will still be large on her but she'll wear them anyway because it's always fun to be twinners with those you love! Posted by Kim at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that same thing when I look at bigger baby clothes too. It's just so hard to imagine them other than how they are! How fun to have a family reunion, and Sarah is just adorable.
I can't believe how big she is! She looks so much bigger than just a few posts ago. I'm glad we'll get to see you next month, I think Sarah Jane will be walking and talking by the time we meet up in Heber! Lauren's purple polka-dot shorts are large on her also, but they look darn cute.
That's hilarious and yea...kids clothing sizes are always tricky to figure out. Lucy still wears a 3-6 month skirt and she's 26 months old!
Oh what cute BIG shorts!!!! All her girl cousins will be so cute in their matching shorts! I wonder if she will ever fill them out!??! She is going to be like her cousin Sirri . . . be almost 5 and still wear a size 2 pant!!!!
If they don't fit Sarah, maybe Sirri could borrow them!!!!!znmuuf
How cute! She will probably be a bit bigger, but I imagine they will still be too big for her! Who cares? She sure won't! We might all be surprised at how much she will fill them out! We will see! That will be fun for the girls all dressed alike!
Love you!
Post a Comment