Yesterday after we returned from our walk I just couldn't bare the thought of being indoors and so out we went. Sarah and I enjoyed ourselves, basking on a blankey in the backyard. We giggled, stared at geraniums, blue jays, and our very green grass...it was such a wonderful, simple way to spend a sunny, Santa Monica afternoon.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Backyard Fun
Posted by Kim at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I cannot believe how big Sarah is getting already!! Boy has she changed in just a couple months. Makes me realize how quickly this kiddos grow and how much we will miss them when they are gone. Thank you for your kind words and feel free to check out my blog anytime.
oh my gosh...who is this baby???
SHE IS SO BIG AND LOOKS SO DIFFERENT!!!
my nieces and nephew need to stop growing up with out me!
(tears.)
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. Just way to cute for words. I am in love with that polka dot hat...you both look adorable!!
She is growing up right before my eyes! I was just there a month ago and she has changed so much!
Darling! Darling! Darling!
Sarah isn't chubby? Who's baby is that?!?!? Seriously, those cheeks are so cute. I can't wait to love and kiss all over her this summer. Good thing for blogs or I wouldn't even recognize her.
Oh, my gosh! I can't believe how much she has grown!! I can hardly wait until June when we can see her! It makes me sad that they all have to grow up so fast! I am so glad you are doing the blog as we get to keep up on things! I have been so busy doing scrapbooks that I am behind on comments, so I am trying to get all caught up now!
I am finally feeling almost back to normal, so I can get more done! Boy, when you get old, it takes a long time to get over things!! So, dont get old!!!
Love you!
SHE IS SOOO CUTE!! Those shorts are hilarious. They look so big on her! I love it!
Post a Comment