I learned a new acrobatic trick. Mommy got out of the shower to hear Grandma and daddy laughing and me crying. I can lay on my tummy, balance on my face and arms, and lift my legs and bum high into the air. They say it's pretty entertaining to watch.
We went for a drive up the coast to see all of the wildflowers. It was a beautiful day and we decided to have lunch at Malibu Seafood on their outdoor patio. It was windy there so they had me sheltered under a blanket since mommy forgot my sweatshirt. At one point daddy decided to keep me company.
I had my 4 month doctors appointment. I received 3 shots and barely cried. Mommy and Grandma were super proud of me. I weigh 12 pounds, 2 ounces now and am 2 feet long. My head also grew and is 41 centimeters. That's pretty large, but I come by that honestly. Both mommy and daddy have big noggins. The doctors were VERY pleased with my progress. This is the most weight I have gained inbetween visits; just one ounce shy of 2 pounds and in only 3 1/2 weeks. I guess the eating regimine I am on now is working it's magic. We walked to my appointment and afterwards we went to lunch and Bread and Porridge, and place mom's been wanting to go to. Again, because we live in sunny California, we ate outside.
It was a great visit and I wish she'd come back soon...there's nothing better than Grandma!!
(P.S. This picture was actually taken in January when she was visiting and so I am bigger now, but it's still one of my favorites!)
Friday, April 4, 2008
All During Grandma Bigelow's Visit
Posted by Kim at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun while Grandma was there! I know she sure did! Just think your Mom was 24" long when she was born - also 10 1/2#!! Honestly, Sarah is so darned cute, and we can hardly wait until June when we get to see her and Nathan. They were so cute together in the pictures taken at Aunt Patty's!!
We love you!
I love that first picture where Sarah is doing her trick...that is hilarious!! I love seeing pictures of your mom...she looks exactly the same as when I saw her last...a million years ago!!
Post a Comment