I've been tagged; bag tagged that is!
Here's what I had to do:
- Take a picture of the bag I use
- Then take a picture of all of it's contents
- Tag 5 others
Here's what it contained:
- A changing pad
- container of wipes
- 3 diapers
- 2 packages of Shot Bloks I purchased at Top to Top and forgot to take out
- a mismatched outfit incase we encounter one of those dangerous blowouts in public
- 5 rattle toys...5?!?
- 2 receipts: one dated, 3-22-08 and the other 4-8-08
- 9 Wet One singles
- Natural Butter Lip Shimmer
- travel size Johnson's baby lotion
- Better Butt(er) Cream
- Sacrament Meeting Program from SM2, dated 3-30-08
- a gum wrapper
- my wallet (this occasionally gets removed when I take my rare solo outings)
- animals book
- points finder
- Sarah's health record that I take to her doctor's appointments
When we picked this diaperbag out, we couldn't imagine ever being able to fill it up. Now, I am constantly on the lookout for a bigger and better bag. A friend at church has an adorable BIG BAG, come to find out, it's luggage. I might have to go that route one day soon myself.
- Stephanie: Because I would like to see what a mommy who practically takes her kids on vacation everyday because of all the fun things they do, I want to see what's in your bag!
- Ashley: What fits in that fluffy, pink Juicy Couture bag? I bet it makes diapers look good! :)
- Cindy: I want to see a cute, non diaperbag, single person bag...oh, the good old days! I bet your bag's adorable and trendy! Plus, let me be honest, I miss your blogposts.
- Annie: Does it look different when it's full of boy things?
- Nicolle: I imagine your bag is adorable and full of FUN, FUN things?!
TAG LADIES...YOU'RE IT!
4 comments:
That is the cleanest diaper bag ever! And no treats in it. And i don't mean treats for Sarah Jane. I mean treats for mommy. I'm impressed. My bag always has treats. But you know that! I can't wait to see what all the other girls bags look like!
okay, clarify, school bag or purse...neither has anything fun... unless you think gum, lipstick, lotion, tampons and lots of credit cards is fun...lol! or maybe you think acctg literature and pens and pencils are fun? your bag is way more fun. I'm sitting with you at church from now on.
Kim- Hi! I'm so glad you made a comment on my blog, it's been fun checking yours out too. What a fun post to read-that is one cute bag, I really like it. I got a kick of all your rattle toys-my diaper bag collection ends up like that too-I keep grabbing a couple of new ones before I leave somewhere, and before I know it, I seem to have a toy box in my bag.
Oh, and I use to read those SAME comics every Sunday, so that was fun to see too. Sarah Jane is as adorable as ever-she really is a doll!
Of course, I don't have a diaper bag and you surely wouldn't want to see what all is in my purse!! You keep a very neat bag, Honey! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment