Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINALLY...

A day where there was not just 1 comic I liked and could relate to, but 2--count 'em, 2!!


Growing up, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Sunday mornings because as my dad read the newspaper I liked to sit next to him and read the comics. I always had my favorites, For Better or For Worse, Blondie, Fa mily Circus, Dennis the Menace, and Cathy. I would read the others and often like them, but I always liked these.

Now on Sundays I only read the funnypapers when Richard thinks there is one I would like. It's a rare moment it seems, and I miss it.

This morning, Richard brought me 2 comics from yesterday's newspaper that I thought were cute and I could relate to...and it wasn't even a Sunday!

Enjoy and hopefully they'll make you giggle a little as well.


This comic obviously made me laugh since sadly I can relate. All I can say is that atleast I waited almost 3 years before I did this.

I am so excited for the day when Sarah Jane can go riding with us. Long ago I informed Rich that the one thing that our kiddos WILL HAVE are bicycles! As soon as they can ride, this momma will be making a purchase. What a fun day that will be!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

So funny! That really is a riot that just days after you stick your finger up Richard's nose there is a cartoon about it! That is great!

BTW, your link isn't a different color. I only found it cause I knew there should be one somewhere. I think you can change that in your blog preferences somewhere. (Where you can change your font and color and stuff.) You might want to fix it so anyone who missed the AWESOME "finger up the nose" post can read it!!!!

Grandma W. said...

I am like you, Kim. I only read about four of the comics in the paper, but I like the ones like Richard pointed out to you! But, don't put your finger up his nose any more! OK?
WE love you!