Nathan
and Katie came over yesterday and spent the day with us. They are moving back to Washington mid August and we are sad to see them go. We know it's exciting for them; I'd be excited to get out of Lancaster as well, but we will miss them. Nathan is 6 weeks younger than Sarah and they had a ball together. As I watched them entertain themselves and interact together,
I realized that Sarah is not too young for playdates so I will have to start arranging some.
We also learned, why play with all the toys when you can just play with mom's flip-flops!
3 comments:
How cute, Honey! I am glad for Katie and Matt that they are going back to Seattle, but it also makes me sad because I thought how fun it would be for Sarah and Nathan to know each other like all you cousins have over the years! I guess we can't have everything can we? I love the picture of them chewing on the thongs! Wouldn't you know they would like something like that as opposed to ALL the toys? Isn't it so cute that Sarah looks like such a girl and Nathan is such a boy!! Cute! We are so lucky!!!
You have a wonderful trip and do be so careful, won't you? You are ALL treasures to us!!
We love you!
awesome! that is a classic picture in every sense of the word!
i was thinking. you and rich REALLY need to visit banff in the summer ... and if you insisted, i would be happy to meet you there!
but seriously, the blog makes me close and yet so far away all at the same time!
Hi, Kim and family! Nana Penny HAS to have a copy of these two pictures of Sarah and Nathan! I am so glad you all got to spend some time together. Katie said you had a great afternoon and evening. Thank you for providing us with a bed on the 7th. Can't wait to hug you all! AND I am not sad Katie, Matt and Nathan are moving back to Washington. I feel like a mother hen who has all her chicks back close to the nest. :) Love you!
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment