Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Golfer Arrives

(An accidental shot while setting up the timer, but I liked it anyway!)
Burlile came and stayed with our family last night. It was wonderful to see him again and we've vowed not to let so many years pass by this time. "We're too good of friends for that!"
After I told Kelly what a perfect babe we have, Sarah was fussier than usual and he saw a new side of her we don't really know; hopefully this side of her won't be around for long.
His wedding pics were beautiful, he really lucked out in the bride department.
We walked to Kay and Dave's for dinner. It's always a great meal there.
Sarah did enjoy playing with Kelly especially since he liked to help her walk around...her new favorite past time.
Kelly left today for his golf tournament in Long Beach---goodluck! We're sending good vibes your way.

(Sarah and her newest buddy!)

6 comments:

Pam said...

Well move over Kelly because her Grandma will be her latest Buddy come Saturday!! I'm so happy Kelly got to visit. He is such a special friend! Love, Mom

Lisa-Marie said...

Woah. Watch out for Gma everyone!!!! Yikes.

I love the self timer picture.

Glad you had fun!

Grandma W. said...

How fun that must have been!! You two have lots of great memories to remember! It is probably a good thing Papa and I aren't going to be in Rexburg Saturday because
Grandma might be dissappointed!!
Just kidding, Grandma! We know how much all your little grandbabies love you and Grandpa!!
They should!!! The way you spoil them! hee hee!
You all have fun!!! I'm jealous!
We love you!

Grandma W. said...

I forgot to mention the walking thing! You know - I told you she would probably be walking before she was 9 months old! Now, lets just wait and see! The little wart is so active!!!
Love you!

Annie said...

Hey is that your home in so. cal it is beautiful! Debbie said you back up to the beach. I am so jealous. I could be a so. cal girl. Love the ocean the sound, the smell, and the sun!! bring it on baby!!

Stephanie said...

WOW, He looks exactly the same as he looked in High School. Glad to hear you all had fun!! I also love the self timer picture!!