i'm so not a california girl and here's why...i don't heart the beach! there, i said it! i know this about me and i own it. however it becomes even more obvious to me when we have guests and they don't get a picture in front of the ocean until the day before they leave. how sad for them! and as you can see from the pictures, we're not even really on the beach, we're at palisades park!
thanks for visiting grandma! it is a time we will cherish always!! sarah loves you and that makes me the happiest. XOXO
5 comments:
What? You of all people Kim I thought would love the Beach! you're such an out-doorsie kind of gal... so why is it you don't like the beach? I actually heart the beach too much, and I think I will make you and Sarah go with me one day hahah. jk
love ya
Well, you are honest, Honey!! Does Grandma B. like the beach? I like to look at the ocean, but that is about the extent of it!
You can camp out at Lisa's and I know you heart to do that!! Wasn't that the cutest thing? She thinks of everything!! We have to get her to write a book! I am sure it would be a best seller!!
I am so glad you have enjoyed having Grandma for the week! That is very special for her too!
We love you!
um...are we really sisters? did we really come out of the same mother??? YOU DON'T LOVE THE BEACH???? i guess i have always known it, but i guess i have been in denial that there are people that don't love the beach...even my own sister :).
you know me...i could spend ALL DAY EVERYDAY on the beach. hmmm, one day i will accomplish my goal of being a real surfer :)
but yet...i'm such an idaho girl too. if only idaho had a beach....
Your Mama is on her way and you know how I feel about the beach so prepare yourself for some beach time!!! Sarah needs to chew on a little sand anyway to be initiated into this family. Honestly, it still flabergasts me as I am a beachaholic!! See you in a few days!
ok, so at first I was thinking "WOW HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE BEACH?" unBELieVEabLE
(You know me, we live at the beach, I love the beach WAY too much! Luckily my family shares my love and are in heaven there also.)
BUT then I remembered...oh yea, your in CALIFORNIA...rocky sand, all the seaweed, cold water.
You need to come to FLORIDA...my beaches are soft sand, clear water, and so so warm! Paradise. You would like it HERE!!
FLORIDA RULES!! :-)
Post a Comment