Oh, how sweet!! Makes me want to get hold of her and hug and kiss!! I love the flower in her hair! Grandma B. is going to have a ball with her! Do I sound a little bit envious? Well, I sorta am, but I am so glad she gets to come! I guess we had our turn! We love you!
6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures...
LOVE THEM!!
Oh, how sweet!! Makes me want to get hold of her and hug and kiss!!
I love the flower in her hair!
Grandma B. is going to have a ball with her! Do I sound a little bit envious? Well, I sorta am, but I am so glad she gets to come! I guess we had our turn!
We love you!
Priceless maybe. OR she is cute enough she might be able to earn herself a little college moolah as a baby model. Seriously, she is THAT cute!
Oh, I just want to get my hands on her!! Less than two weeks and I can smooch all over her!!! Have fun with Great Grandma B!
postively YUMMY!!
So cute, Kim!! And getting so big. Can you believe how fast they grow?
Post a Comment