Saturday, July 19, 2008

WATCH OUT JENSENS HERE SHE COMES...

Here's our little army crawler! She gets up on her hands and knees as well but can't figure out what to do with her arms in that position so then she resorts to this. Her favorite position these days is standing, which gets tiring for mom and dad. But we do it anyway! :)

5 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

"Mom. I want to watch that bideo again. Mom, tan I? Mommy, tan I watch that bideo again. Pleeease."

Connor


Watch out baby Sarah, Connor is majorly taken with you!!!!! he can't wait til you come.

Grandma W. said...

That is too cute!! I knew she was going to be crawling right away!! I wish they didn't have to grow up so darned soon!! I seems like she was just born! She will be walking before you know it! Will she ever have fun with her three cousins!! Grandma is like you, Connor! She likes to watch the bideo over and over!
We love you all!

Pam said...

She can just crawl into Grandma's lap Saturday morning!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see all our precious little ones!!!

catharooni said...

love the giggle. love the red hair. love the smile. love the crawl. and, of course, love the nose! ... LOVE HER!!!

you are one lucky momma - you & rich did good!

Miriam Oh Painter said...

i like her!