Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boo-Boo


It's not a good picture and the bruise isn't that bad, but still---heartbreak!
Sarah's been taking a lot more tumbles since she has been sitting up by herself. She's getting more mobile from the sitting position; leaning this way and that inorder to grab her toys or face another direction. Most of the time the tumbles are such that she doesn't cry and just goes on like nothing happened. Yesterday however she took a tumble and got her first bruise. I felt so horrible, I truly thought I was going to cry right along with her. While I know this is not the last bruise she will receive, I certainly hope the sadness for mom and dad goes away or it's going to be a rough 18+ years.

5 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Oh, the poor little thing!! I hope her little head is better by now! You are right, Honey!! There will be a whole lot more! But, it does make you feel so bad for them! One Great Grandma will be there soon, so you can tell her she will be taken care of in a very fine manner! Ha Ha! Just kidding you because I know how you take care of her!!
We love you!

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, it IS so sad. Poor baby Sarah. Good thing you will be here soon so I can kiss you better.

And guess what? It DOES get better. Just recently Sirri came running in to me yelling, "MOM! Connor just hurt his leg BAAAAAAAD." My response....

"Well, is he bleeding?" REAL NICE!

Jyl said...

ARNICA! hahah poor girl

catharooni said...

oh our poor little sj ... and mom!! she looks so cute with her baby goose-egg ... (smiles)

in fact, more sympathy to mom - cause i know being hurt is often harder on the bystanders!!

hope she heals up fast!

johnson hq said...

Ouch! Jack's trying to keep himself sitting up, but often falls over...I'm sure he'll have many bruises in the weeks and months to come!