Well, aren't you just the proud Mama?!?!? I'll bet she'd really love them if you warmed them a tad!! (I heard a rumor that you don't heat her food!!) Love you, Mom
Oh Honey! Are you still making her eat those yukky green beans? You can drop her off here when you go to the family reunion and I will give her some good stuff!! Just kidding! You are such good parents and she is such a happy little thing, so you must be doing something right!! And, I know you are because we saw for ourselves!! Love you all!
6 comments:
Nice job Sarah, I knew you could do it!
Since Rozanne already gave a shout out to Baby Sarah, I'm going to give props to mommy! Way to go Kim! I knew she would like them.
Now Kim, can you work on Kelly and Emily?
Well, aren't you just the proud Mama?!?!? I'll bet she'd really love them if you warmed them a tad!! (I heard a rumor that you don't heat her food!!) Love you, Mom
Oh Honey! Are you still making her eat those yukky green beans?
You can drop her off here when you go to the family reunion and I will give her some good stuff!!
Just kidding! You are such good parents and she is such a happy little thing, so you must be doing something right!! And, I know you are because we saw for ourselves!!
Love you all!
yeah! i happen to love green beans, so i am glad she came around ... loved the pics from the trip, too ... i just plain old love yer little family!!
Post a Comment