Friday, July 18, 2008

What's that saying;
"Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, the other gold."
Last night a friend from highschool who I haven't talked to in almost 3 years (since my wedding) tracked me down. He will be in town next week for a golf tournament and we are going to get together.
There's so much to catch up on--his wedding, my baby girl. I love those friendships where you can pick up right where you left off and it feels as if you never skipped a beat!

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, how exciting. I just love Kelly. (and fell in love with his fiance when we met her too.) Have sooooo much fun. Tell him, "hi."

Grandma W. said...

I was at your Mom's when Kelly called there last night! Isn't that going to be fun to see him and his wife??!! I always thought you two might end up together, but you were just good friends! And, that is so neat! He was excited to hear you have a little girl!!
Have fun!!

Stephanie said...

ohhh... Be sure and take pictures and tell Kelly I said Hello and congrats on wedding.

I do cherish the friendships that even though you haven't seen each other for many, MANY years, nothing much has seemed to change except life circumstances...the bond is still there.

XOXO