
Recently Richard and I have taken notice of the fact that the meals I make are often monochromatic. It's interesting; almost like I crave in colors or something. The other evening we had
salmon,
garnet yams, and
apricots. A couple days before that we had
chicken,
potatoes,
apple, and
corn on the cob. These aren't the only 2 times this has happened; it seems to happen often despite the fact that we eat a wide variety of foods. Weird! Saturday we made pizzas on the grill
(thanks to Lisa & her friend) these were not in any way monochromatic and they tasted just as good as they look.

Richard working his magic. He actually tosses his pizza crust, no rolling pin needed. Guess those days ay Shakey's Pizza paid off.

We made one BBQ Chicken and one ULTIMATE Veggie pizza. It was the best veggie pizza I have EVER eaten!

The ULTIMATE Veggie: red & yellow peppers, spinach, zuchini, broccoli, aspauragus, red onion, and pineapple. Dreamy!
7 comments:
Wow! Do those ever look good!!! I didn't know you knew how to spin a pizza crust, Richard! That is so neat! I guess you kids are going to have to tell me and Papa how to do a pizza on the grill! I have never heard of that! You guys are so darned healthy!! That is great! Did Sarah like it?
We love you!
Well, YUM! You definitely put my cooking to shame, we really need to get a BBQ.
That veggie pizza is gorgeous! Don't know if I could eat it but it was pretty! Glad you liked it.
And way to go Richard, one upping me on my own recipe. (Well, Gab's.) YOU toss your pizza dough, I pop mine out of a can! Real nice.
Ok so when are we doing a dinner dat where you guys cook that yummy thing for US! ?! hahah.
Those pizzas look soooooo delicious. Is there any chance that you might post the recipe for the crust?
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend of camping. We are taking the girls to Island Park for a few days next week. I've been a little hesitant about taking Mattea. But seeing what a trooper Sarah Jane was gives me hope that everything will work out.
YUMMY!
Post a Comment