Friday, July 4, 2008

DOUBLE STUFFED

How is it that a baby equals so much stuff?

We're off to Sequoia National Park for the long weekend. We're beginning to realize that although our car fits our family on a day to day basis, it doesn't seem to fit the things we enjoy doing. We had to borrow this Yakima roofrack from our friends James and Jyl. It's practically as big as our little Corolla.
Here's to another adventure. Hopefully Sarah enjoys camping as much as we do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm looking forward to the report when you get back!

catharooni said...

i LOVE her red hair!! have a fabulous trip and i look forward to pics and a report upon your return!!

Lisa-Marie said...

Her hair does look quite red. Can't wait to see it in person soon!!!!

Hope you guys have tons of fun! STUFF and all. See, good thing you didn't find that rooster picture for me. There would never be room for it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We are going to try and call you. Don't know if you'll get service. Not like you'll get this either. UNLESS, baby Sarah doesn't like camping as much as you and you end up in a hotel. HOPE NOT!!! HAVE FUN AND A GREAT DAY! WE LOVE YOU!

Grandma W. said...

Looks like you got most everything in OK, but I know what you mean!!
Katie, Matt and Nathan were at Aunt Penny's while we were there and it looked like they had brought everything they owned for Nathan - however, I am sure they didn't! Hope you had a great time!And, I bet Sarah did too!! I think she is game for anything!!!
What a doll!!
We love you!