You know how Oprah does those shows, "Oprah's Favorite Things"--well, if I had my own TV show and gave away a few of my own favorites, the BBQ grill would be numero uno. I am so appreciative that we have a BBQ and a great one at that. Ron and Liz gave it to us with all the grilling tools for our wedding and we use it often. Sometimes, like lately I get into a grilling frenzy and want to cook everything on it. TASTY! Tonight our entire meal, excluding our apple was cooked on the grill--turkey tenderloins, red potatoes, and corn on the cobber. I'm already thinking of what we can make tomorrow night and the next day, and the next, and the next, and the next! You catch my drift?
If you have a BBQ grill and it's a little dusty, get it out and if you aren't fortunate enough to have one, purchase one. I promise, either way you won't regret it!
***Tastey BBQ recipes welcome here!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
G-R-I-L-L-E-R-R-I-F-I-C
Posted by Kim at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mmmmmmmmm. Me too! I've grilled most everyday of the last week and a half. So fun.
We did BBQ chicken pizza the other night. YUM!
How do you do your red potatoes and corn? Do you have my very good lemon chicken recipe? I'm gonna have to call you.
ooohhhhhh I wanna grill!! I wanna grill!! I don't have one, haven't had one since we moved to the states but lately we have been thinking we need one....
Now, I'm going to tell Dustin we have to get one because Kim sent out the challenge!!
I would also like to know how you do your red potatoes and corn..ever made ribs, they sound so good but I don't know how!!
We bought ours a few months ago and you're soooo right....I've never regretted it! Yum Yum.
You are making me hungry!! I want to eat at your house this week....we have a grill but rarely use it since I am terrified i will burn down the joint!
I love anything grilled!
Have fun!
Yes, they are great, but I think Papa and I are a bit lazy since we have a big George Foreman grill. I cook lots of things on it, but we do love barbqueing (sp) too! Have you done asparagus on the grill? Uncle John fixed some when we were out there for dinner and it was to die for!! He just brushes the grill and asparagus with olive oil and it is so good!!!
Happy barbqueing!!!
We love you!
Post a Comment