GOY-GOY-GOY-GOY-GOY
Sarah's new sound that we adore. We can't get enough of it. It's the sound she makes when she's tired and it is adorable. She gets the cutest, sweetest pitch--it's music to our ears. We just sit outside her bedroom and listen holding in our giggles.
We sure did make a cute one!! 
3 comments:
yip, you sure did make a cute one!!
can't wait to smooch on her!!
wow, I didn't realize dustin was signed in and that comment is just weird comming from a dustin... So it's actually from me...
Although dustin does agree she is a cutie, I am pretty sure I will be the one smooching on her!!
xoxo
You sure do have a cutie!!! I would love to hear her sing her little songs! What do you think you did when you "did not" have her? Isn't it amazing how they turn your life around?? Enjoy, enjoy! As she will be in school before you know it! And then, BOOM and they are gone!
We love you!
Post a Comment