Sunday, June 8, 2008

You'd Think We NEVER Feed Her

Disclaimer: This is long and probably most exciting for Grandparents & Aunties! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

"I love you Baby Sarah. I love you. I like you. Thank you Aunt Kimmy for Baby Sarah."

Love, Sirri

"I want you. I love you. I want you to come to my house lots of times."

Love, Connor

I don't care if you're related or not. That is too cute!

By the way, Sarah. Your mommy is fibbing to you. Sweet Potatoes are ICKY!!!! Especially with marshmallows on top. That's how gma likes em. YUCK!

Stephanie said...

Auntie Stephanie thinks this is adorable and cousin Jaidyn has watched it and cracked up 3 times already!!

Jaidyn is obsessed with mothers and fathers so when she first saw the video she kept asking, "where's her mudder?"

Everytime Rich would crack up laughing she would laugh and say "that's her fadder!!" (father). SO CUTE.

This video gave us much enjoyment this afternoon. Thanks. So adorable, and I got a great chuckle listening to you and Rich. :-)

I second Lisa about the icky sweet potatoes!! BLAHH.

Pam said...

I'm not sure who was enjoying that more . . . Richard or Sarah!!! That is so darn cute. Thanks for sharing with us! Love, Grandma

Pam said...

P.S. I am so jealous that Great Grandma and Pappa Weldon get to be with you today! What a special time! Grandma Weldon assured me that she would give you lots of kisses and hugs for me! Love, Grandma

cindy. said...

oh man, i needed that laugh today!!!!!!

LOVE THAT BABY GIRL.

Rozanne said...

Way cute! My kids all loved the sweet potatoes. And I happen to like them with marshmallows on top!

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny. I think she likes to eat--a girl after my own heart! I was laughing right along with Richard.
For the record, I like them with marshmallows also. My mother-in-law used to add pineapple which is tasty too.

Cindy said...

the video is so funny - that girl can eat! i wish gavin would eat like that instead of saying "no" to everything!

catharooni said...

guess i am an aunt, because i loved every precious second of that!!! you and rich were icing on the cake ... and since everyone else is passing judgement, allow me to say that sweet potatoes are only good as fries!! (smiles)

Aunt Penny said...

Yes, Sarah, you will like those sweet potatoes. And I agree with Grandma, they are yummy with marshmallows on top.

You are such a sweetie. I heard you had a fun time in San Diego at the Johnson's. Aunt Katie said you and Nathan got to play together. I love you and miss you.
Aunt Penny