Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HEADBAND HEAVEN

Grandma Bigelow sent Sarah a package and it was full of headbands. She must have been reading my mind because lately I have been checking out little girl's bows thinking my daughter needed a few.


IT'S A HAPPY HAPPY DAY IN HEADBAND HEAVEN!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAAA. I love love the headbands/bows. So adorable! What a great present from Grandma Bigelow!!

Taryn said...

Cute! I love headbands on little girls. I hope they don't come off as she's doing her backbends!

Jyl said...

tooo cute! I like the brown and pink one the most! when you are taking these pictures do you talk to her like she is on set? "Give me Sassy!"
"Be one with the Camera Sarah!"
"I like it Raw!" etc etc?

Jen said...

Headbands with the cute flowers and bows are the best. They make the bald head girly.

Anonymous said...

I love her eyes. She poses well for the camera.

Anonymous said...

I love all of them. Sarah Jane is so cute! I want to see her again.

catharooni said...

what a little character she is!! love the polka dot one - but they are all be-u-ti-full! hugs to all ...

Grandma W. said...

Can you believe how cute she was in the brown polka dot one at the graduation party? And, with the brown capris and white top!!! She was the belle of the ball!
We love you!