Monday, June 30, 2008

BUT THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOU!

We discovered a food that Sarah doesn't like...it's the first one yet. GREEN BEANS. Even though she didn't like the way they tasted, she ate most of them. FYI...she will be finishing them tomorrow for breakfast. I am bound to have her a veggie lover. Does that make me mean?!

9 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Yuk, Mom! Don't make her eat the green beans! Have you tasted them?
They are the only thing our kids wouldn't eat when eating that stuff! Boy, you can tell from her face that she does not like them!
She is so darned cute!! I am really anxious to see her again!
We love you!

Rozanne said...

Our kids ate the green beans. Someone gave us a jar of spinach once . . . Logan ate the whole thing, but cried the whole time!

Pam said...

Oh right, going to make her eat them for breakfast!!! There are lots of vegestables to choose from so find another one! Are these "baby" beans or fresh ones that you've mashed for her?!?!? I'm sure she'd love yours! Anyway, I'm glad she did not like them because I love the face! Grandma misses you Sarah!

Taryn said...

Those pictures are classic!

dana said...

That face is AWESOME! You can always try mixing a little applesauce or something sweet in with them. But hey, I don't think I'd want to eat them either.

Lisa-Marie said...

I think you should keep feeding her them. Give her a few days though. Don't give up. Beans are the greatest veggie when they are just learning to feed themselves. My kids used to snack on them all the time. They are a perfect finger food. So, you are right. Green beans FOREVER!!!

And that Sarah is so expressive. I love it!

Lisa-Marie said...

How come her doesn't like green beans?

-Sirri

I love you. Happy Birthday. (It's not her birthday honey.) Oh, I miss you!

-Connor

Anonymous said...

Good luck. My kids all hate green beans! I keep trying :)
I love the face!

Jyl said...

OMG that is a classic picture! I love it! she is so adorable, and we loved having her at our house last night! Sorry about the fall again!