I have always been and always will be obsessed with accessories.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shoes, earrings, and handbags. I can always make a pair of shoes look good but I can't say the same for pants and shirts.
I have an obsession with shoes and sunhats for Sarah. The problem is her head is getting too big for infant sunhats and too small for toddler and her feet have always either been too short or too chubby.
But finally she fits into a pair of shoes and for the next little while I might just have to dress her in all brown. 

7 comments:
Those shoes are so darling! Almost as cute as the baby wearing them!!!
LOVE YOU SARAH JANE!
Girls shoes are so much cuter than boys!! It makes me want to have a little ladt of my own. She just gets cuter and cuter!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes. I know what you mean...wait until she gets older. The shoes out there are so adorable and I am obsessed with having shoes for every outfit. So just for fun I went and counted the shoes in her closet a couple of days ago..no joke 16 pair...more than I have!! THey are so fun though, plus she is in love with purses and so am I, so she has 12 purses, this is not even counting her matching hairbows and bracelets...so much fun little girls are.
Ok, my point...It is only going to get worse as she get older!!
My advice: Give into it...it is so much fun!!
Sarah is so cute!!
Kim, she looks adorable! Hey, thank you so much for the car seat attachment, YOU LISTENED! it was exactly what we wanted, and even though in your card you said that Ryde might be too little to use it now, we still attached it to his car seat hahah. WE LOVE IT! your the best! thank you again!
How sweet! She will have lots of shoes to wear soon - as her feet grow, won't she? I know we brought such a cute "little" pair of croks from Grandma and Grandpa Bigelow when we came to your place!
Keep trying them on so she doesn't ourgrow them before she grows into them!!
We love you!
Such a fashionable little girl! I sure can't wait to see her and smooch all over her!!!
CUTE STUFF! I'm in the blogging world now! I figured it out! Now I can see how big and cute Sarah is getting.
Post a Comment