Sarah and I ventured to San Diego to spend some time with the Bergs and Mickelsons who were in town for a family wedding.

It was such a wonderful time to go to the San Diego Zoo because there were so many babies. We saw baby lions, panda bears, giraffes, and flamingos (and some moms sitting on eggs). Babies of any species really are adorable. (I'm beginning to sound like
Miriam.)

In addition to seeing Ashley and her family an old college roomie from Utah State joined us for the day. The last time I saw Loralee was 10 years ago at Ashley and Ken's wedding. It was wonderful to meet her daughter Abbey and to catch up. They live here in Southern California as well and so hopefully it won't be another 10 years.


Xander does tricks as well. He lays flat on his tummy then lifts up his body into a plank position. How do they do all these things. I can't do Sarah's tricks but I can do a plank, but am still amazed at little Xander's strength. They had fun playing together on the hotel floor. It had been a long day at the zoo and they were still in good spirits. Xander is 5 weeks younger than Sarah. He's super long and adorable!
1 comments:
Oh, how fun that must have been!!
And, to also get to see your friend whom you had not seen for 10 years! Ashley's little guy is so cute too! You girls must have eaten jumping beans while you were pregnant!! Did you get to stop by the California Grandma's house by any chance? She will cry if not!!
We love you!
Post a Comment