Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SUPER SWIMMER


Sarah's favorite part of the weekend was swimming with her dad. She really enjoys the water and we sure enjoy watching her!


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

SUPER CUTE!! Looks like you had a fun weekend. Sarah is such a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Could you start that again? I want to see it again. She floating!

Lisa-Marie said...

Sirri loves to watch this. She asks again and again to watch Baby Sarah swimming. And I of course could watch it a million times myself! Love you all.

Can't wait to hear that giggle in real life!

Grandma W. said...

We are so glad we were there to see all that in person!! She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! I cannot tell you how much fun we had with all of you!
We love you all!!!

sarahz said...

she is getting so big! i love her arm rolls!

Annie said...

That is cute! I love taking my boys swimming. It is great you are starting young because the sooner you start the move comfortable they will be in the H20.

Grandma W. said...

I just have to go back to this one every time I get onto your blog!! I love this video and listening to her giggle! Hope we can see that again before she is all grown up! And, I mean in person!! Rich, you are pretty cute too!
We love you all!