Monday, May 11, 2009

We're Ready For Summer

Not only is it our first corn on the cob of the season, but it's Sarah's first ever. She pretty much cleaned it right up, all the while saying, "MMM, num-num, MMM, num-num!" with every bite. We'll be having plenty of this in the future.

5 comments:

Pam said...

What a fun picture! All the kiddos seem to love corn on the cob! Love you all!

Jen said...

My sister-in-law had a good blog with a cute dish towel skirt. I thought of you and wanted to tell you about it. Her blog is Julee's spot. Good luck.

Elizabeth said...

Looks MMM num num to me too! What a cute picture!!

Annie said...

Yumo!! i want some corn now!!! I am not sure i will be half as cute eating it!!:)

Jyl said...

SO FUN!!! And I am so proud of you and your sewing skills! love the shirt dress and sorry you still dont know what you are having! Funny!
Miss you!