Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank You For Your Prayers!

Everything is perfectly fine with Stitch!

We had the fetal echocardiogram last week and all of the spots, except one have completely gone away. The doctors were very surprised by that. They told us that these flashes don't usually disappear so quickly.

Richard and I both had a strong feeling during that appointment that prayer works!!!

So thank you!

Here's the babe at 22 weeks...

3D Stitch

Does this remind you of anyone else we know?

I know Stitch is floating in amniotic fluid so it's not the same, but the second I saw this one, I was reminded of Stitch's older sister...silly girl!











7 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAAA. I am so happy for you guys...and what is so funny is that picture of stitch arching totally made me think of Sarah's picture. I LOVE IT!! XOXO

Greek Goddess said...

Thanks for the news. It is sweet to me that you felt the power of prayer. May everything continue to go well for you. Love, The Williams!

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm so thankful that everything was okay. That was such a long and hard day for me until you called. I hate being so far away when it really matters.

I'm so thankful for prayer and all the people who love you and Rich who prayed for our little Stitch.

And that ultra sound picture is so funny. Stitch is already trying to keep up with Sarah. I wish the picture would get bigger. I'm trying to see if I can tell if it's a boy or girl from its face!!!!! I know. I know. Surprises are fun.

P.S. Kendon has tried to call Raegan, the guy who works at Mt. West. He's not gotten a hold of him. I remind him to try again EVERY DAY! I'll keep on him.

catharooni said...

adorable ... love the nose. (smiles) ... i really hope i get to meet your kids before they graduate from college ...

Whitney said...

What a relief. Wonderful news. Miss you guys!

Rozanne said...

We're glad to hear the good news, and I laughed when I saw the ultra-sound pic . . . too funny!

Jessica said...

Can Sarah still do her trick?