Monday, May 25, 2009

Latest Creations....

For my friend Taryn's soon to be little girl...


a kimono Top.



A onesie I dyed, cut off, ruffled the bottom and sleeves, and turned into a girlie t-shirt with a ruffle skirt. I made a pattern for the skirt after seeing this style at a store. Taryn, if it doesn't fit right; because truthfully, it might not since I tried to create something myself--you better tell me! I have more fabric and will whip up a skirt I DO have a REAL pattern for. :)



And a darling onesie I dyed pink and stenciled flip flops onto. Cuteness.

And I altered a skirt of mine into a maternity skirt. 


7 comments:

dana said...

Great stuff! You are main-stream crafter now (no beginner :) ). Love it!
And you look super cute in your skirt.

Stacey Jensen said...

Wow!! You are so amazing! You look so cute pregnant. Hope you are feeling well. I wish I was blessed with the talented genes but alas I find I have been blessed with the thinking I really funny genes. What's a girl to do?! I can hardly wait to see you again. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Jyl said...

Kim your tiny...! And sooo cute! And I love your new creations! I am sooooooo proud of you! So tell me? Are you mad at me? I hope not.. I love ya!

johnson hq said...

So darling!! I love your little creations, and am envious of your talents! Someday I hope to make stuff even half as cute as yours!

cindy. said...

you are looking great, sister! and you are really getting good with your sewing machine! totally impressed and a bit jealous. you need to teach me!

Jen said...

look at you go. You look cute pregnant too! You almost make we want to get my machine out and start sewing again... almost! Get this basement construction finished and them maybe I will be motivated just that little bit more!!!!
Your creations are wonderful!!!

Taryn said...

Amazing!! I love everything, Kim, can't wait for Baby Girl to wear it
all!