Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tea Time

Saturday was spent with Sarah's girlie friends. Teagan turned one and so a California tea party was held, at the beach of course. Nicole spared no detail--she's an amazing party planner. Remember the cowboy party we attended a couple months back? Same mom! Lucky kiddos.


We rode our bikes to the beach and met the other little ladies there. I'm afraid it's going to be my last bike ride until after Stitch's arrival. Too much pressure in places I don't need pressure right now. :) You don't realize how many muscles you use when riding a bike until those muscles are being stretched and distorted by something taking over your body. I'm sad to put the bike away but know that it's not forever and that's what makes it okay.

The girls


Complete with monogrammed cream cheese and jelly sandwiches.


I love her purple velour sweatsuit. Yippee for June Gloom.


Sarah modeling the gift Teagan received an IOU for. I didn't get it finished until that evening after the party. Remember it's for a 12 month old, so when I make Sarah one it will be a bit bigger. Her behind sticks out of this one. Hopefully Teagan will like it. (or at least her mommy)

At the end of the long day. I think when she looks like a rag-a-muffin at bedtime, I've done my job. It means we played hard and had a terrific day. Here's to more of those!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Boy oy boy, do your friends put the pressure on for party giving!! You are going to have to do some creative thinking!! I'm so glad you have so many fun friends that you can do things with!

dana said...

Fun outing!
And that little dress for Teagan is adorable! I love the sash collar. Might have to borrow that idea from YOU!

Grandma W. said...

Hi! Guess what? I just left a comment on Lisa's blog and it took it!! Hooray! Now, I am back in business - I think! I am so glad to be able to do this now! I love your blogs and the darling pictures! Like your Mom said, you will have to get real creative to keep up with your friends parties!They are darling though and I am sure the little ones love it!!
We Love You!