Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Long Time Coming


Bright and early this morning I went for my first bike ride in probably 14 months or so. It was wonderful to pull the Cannondale down out of the rafters, pump up the tires, and go for a ride. I am determined to ride a couple times each week now. What a WONDERFUL treat!! Thanks Eva!

4 comments:

Miriam Oh Painter said...

nice Kim! i bet it felt so great to be out! your bike looks happier too...

Pam said...

Good for you! That is what we all should be doing!!!!

Grandma W. said...

Yeaaaaaaa!!! Doing what you love to do again!!! You will have to get one of those little trailer affairs for Sarah and you can all go for rides! That is definitely what your Grandma needs to do!! I will be happy just to start walking with my friend again!!
Hang in there, Honey!!
WE love you!

Stephanie said...

You inspired me to dust off my bike...I think we will go for a bike ride for FHE!!

Your so inspirational!! HEHE