Kim--I'm so impressed! Love the fabric too. I bookmarked that pattern too but who knows when I'll get around to making it. (speaking of lazy). Way to get to it right away. Tauna
Even cuter in the pics than on the dark fuzzy computer last night. You amaze me. This will sound ridiculous and corny, but I mean it as a compliment...you have really grown into a fabulous mom and woman. All the things that you do and think about amaze me! I love you.
Hang in there, Honey!! You will even be sewing for yourself!! Maybe you are going to be like Aunt Penny in that respect too!! Those genes are so predominant!! Love you!
15 comments:
Kim--I'm so impressed! Love the fabric too. I bookmarked that pattern too but who knows when I'll get around to making it. (speaking of lazy). Way to get to it right away.
Tauna
ADorable!! I'm so happy the projects are continuing. Love it!
Even cuter in the pics than on the dark fuzzy computer last night. You amaze me. This will sound ridiculous and corny, but I mean it as a compliment...you have really grown into a fabulous mom and woman. All the things that you do and think about amaze me! I love you.
Sewing Queen!
super cute! i had not idea you were so crafty!
So stinking cute! Both outfit and baby! :)
stop being creative, you're making me feel bad. oh, and can i get one in my size?
ditto to nicolle - i want one too!!! (smiles)
very impressive miss domestic!!
I think you should make matching skirts for the reunion next year!
WOW! You do amaze me! And it is absolutely darling!!
KIM!!! you are amazing! I am so proud of you! Now we can get together and swap patterns and sew and be like old hens!
I'm so proud of you. I think you should make a matching one for yourself. Adult sizes are just as easy as baby sizes.
Way to go! Using those new found sewing skills! What's next?
you must be on steroids or something. that is cute! all of my friends are turning all girly.
Hang in there, Honey!! You will even be sewing for yourself!! Maybe you are going to be like Aunt Penny in that respect too!!
Those genes are so predominant!!
Love you!
Post a Comment