I have been waiting for this day just so I could send out accolades to all the
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L
grandparents in our lives. Come to find out that the calendar I have has the date incorrect. Grandparent's Day was on the 7th, not the 9th! Bummer, big bummer! But so that you all know how much we love you, I am doing it today anyway.
You give me a kiss.
You give me a hug.
You smile when you see me, too.
I wish every child in the whole wide world
Had Grandparents just like you.
You read me a book.
You sing me a song.
You whisper you love me, too.
I wish every child in the whole wide world
Had Grandparents just like you.
I'll try to be good;
I'll do as I should.
I'll whisper, "I love you too."
I wish every child in the whole wide world
had Grandparents just like you!
PnG, Great Grandma Bigelow, Grandpa Ernie, Grandpa & Grandma Atchley, and Grandpa & Grandma Bigelow---
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Love,
Kim, Richard, and Sarah Jane
3 comments:
Yeah for you! It is never late when it comes with an I love you ---is it?
And we love you more Sarah Jane, Kim and Rich! Thanks for the great poem. Give her a big kiss from Grandma and Grandpa and a hug and read her a story for me!! We love you all! Mom
Thank you for the sweet poem, Honey! You know how much we love all of you too!! We don't know what we would do without all of our wonderful grandchildren and our awesome children, who now are all grandparents too - I know - Patty and Jeff are surrogates, but
that is OK! Please hug and kiss on little Sarah for us! And, you and Rich can take care of each other for us!!!
We love you all!!!
Post a Comment