hip hip hoooray! Wow, you already made a pillow?? I'm super impressed! I hope you had a fun time doing it. And I hope there are more fun projects to come!!
That is awesome, Kim!!! I didn't think you were the "stitchin" girl and I am so proud of you!! The pillow is so pretty!! You will be making little outfits for Sarah before you know it!! I did it for the girls when they were little, but I hated sewing for myself!! Nothing ever fit!! Those days are gone forever!! We love you!
everyone seems so impressed. i am not surprised ... you may think you only do half of what dana does, but it is still 4x what i do, so you are still a show off!
but seriously - i love the way it matches the set you already have ... sigh. i remember staying with you and sleeping in yer cozy guest room.
Good jog girlie! I am way impressed! I would love to know how to sew, even though my mom taught me when I was young. embarrassed to say that i did not retain a lot of that.
Impressed with the bike as well, it hurts my butt too bad to ride, i will stick to running!
13 comments:
Did you make the pillow in class? Cute!
Good for you, you little homemaker you. good for you about the bike too. I just have one question - how much did your bum hurt after that first ride?
CUTE pillow! I'm so proud and impressed and jealous!
Which bedspread did you end up going with? Did I ever see it? I remember you looking. I don't remember you choosing.
hip hip hoooray!
Wow, you already made a pillow?? I'm super impressed! I hope you had a fun time doing it. And I hope there are more fun projects to come!!
WOW!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!
When is your next class and what do you learn??? Love, Mom
That is awesome, Kim!!! I didn't think you were the "stitchin" girl and I am so proud of you!! The pillow is so pretty!! You will be making little outfits for Sarah before you know it!! I did it for the girls when they were little, but I hated sewing for myself!!
Nothing ever fit!! Those days are gone forever!!
We love you!
Way to go! I so wish I had talent in that area! I'm scared to try sewing because I'm quite confident it will look like a 4 year old made it!
everyone seems so impressed. i am not surprised ... you may think you only do half of what dana does, but it is still 4x what i do, so you are still a show off!
but seriously - i love the way it matches the set you already have ... sigh. i remember staying with you and sleeping in yer cozy guest room.
hugs!
OMG I am so proud of you! your pillow looks GREAT!!!! I have been sewing all week! I am so tired of it! hahah
I sewed some patches on some scout shirts today, does that count as sewing? That's about where my talent ends.
Way to go Kim!! You are the woman!!
Good jog girlie! I am way impressed! I would love to know how to sew, even though my mom taught me when I was young. embarrassed to say that i did not retain a lot of that.
Impressed with the bike as well, it hurts my butt too bad to ride, i will stick to running!
So Cute! What a fun thing to do.
Post a Comment