Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feast From The East, I am dreaming of you. I can hardly wait until lunchtime. PLUS, the date Sarah and I get to go with isn't half bad!!! How I LOVE Tuesdays at 12:30!!!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

That place sounds good! Do you meet Richard for lunch? That skirt you made is quite impressive, Kim!

Jyl said...

I have never tried it!!!! I will have to try that one, and maybe we will all have to meet there! I love our lunch dates!

Angie said...

Oh how I wish I could just drive down the street to feast from the east, you tempter!!! That is definately on my list of places to eat when we visit.

johnson hq said...

yumyum! have some chinese chicken salad for me, please!

catharooni said...

how did i miss this place?? is it even better than cal chick cafe?? hmmm ... something to add to the list when i get my butt back down there ...

Pam said...

I'd say Daddy is a pretty lucky guy as well to have two beautiful girls join him for lunch!!!

Grandma W. said...

Keep it up, Honey! That is very special for all three of you!
By the way, was it good to get home where DAD is? I always found that to be true when the kids were little!
Love you!