Sarah has competition...

According to the agent of the very talented Lauren Huff, "Here's Lauren doing Sarah Jane's trick! When she first tried she didn't get the shoulders up, but if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"
Anyone else willing to take the challenge?
Elder Ryan Steele, soon to be missionary extraordinaire in Cuernavaca, Mexico has perfected the move in his vigorous missionary training. Unfortunately due to the strain on his neck he will have limited mobility during his stay in the MTC. According to his mother, "His neck muscles are really sore. I couldn't do it. My neck isn't strong enough."
***Please note that this blog writer does not accept responsibility for any injuries occuring while attempting to duplicate Sarah's maneuvers. Try at your own risk!
4 comments:
Adorable, I think I will wait to get this cannon ball out of my belly before I take that challenge but I am a pretty competitive person so watch out! hahah jk, it was so good to see you guys this weekend, you are a perfect little family! and about me and my twin, we love to dress alike.. all the time, for no special reason, ahahah. lame hu? we will grow up one day!
Jyl
Wahoo! We are so proud!
Cute little girl! Who does she belong to? Very agile too! You can leave Grandma out of this stunt!! Sarah will be standing on her head before you know it!
Love you!
Ryan can do it too!
Post a Comment