Friday, May 30, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Since I am using this blog as a journal of sorts I have to include a picture of the Mother's Day Card Sarah made me. I love it and need to have it documented.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE!!

Annie said...

That is cute!!!

Taryn said...

That is by far THE cutest card I've ever seen! Hallmark needs to get their hands on that :)

Grandma W. said...

That is too darned cute! Honestly, it just seems like she does whatever you want her to!! She is such a smart little whip!!
Daddy is pretty darned good too!!
Can hardly wait to see all of you!
We love you!

Pam said...

Richard, You are awesome!! Pam

Cindy said...

hey-i just found your blog through taryn's blog. i have to say that's the cutest card i've seen! did rich come up with the idea?

johnson hq said...

That is super cute! I'll make sure Christian sees it...maybe he'll get a clue!