Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just Because

These are for Aunt Lisa who keeps saying, "More pictures, more videos! I need more pictures, I need more videos!"
We are happy Sarah is so loved. This is what she loves to do these days...

11 comments:

Rozanne said...

Love the puke!

Stephanie said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love these.

Pam said...

Boy, did I ever miss your blogs while on vacation! Sarah is getting so big and so darn cute. And Richard is just like Kendon . . . always throwing my babies in the air or balancing them on their hands or shoulders or whereever!! i'm so glad they both have good balance and quick hands to catch them!! The dance pictures brought a flood of memories back!!! The Euolgy is beautiful! Love to you all, Mom

Lisa-Marie said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love her. She is so cute. I can hardlly wait to get my hands on her. Yippppppeeeee!!!!!

P.S. Richard, you are supposed to wipe the baby's face FIRST, then clean up the blanket. Wanna know how I know that? I was ALWAYS in trouble for doing it wrong too!!!!

Jyl said...

Kim, thank you so much for everything you did last weekend! it was so nice to have you guys at our house, we need to get together more! And I am truely in love with little sarah! She is beautiful! thanks for letting us play with her so much! Adorable videos!

catharooni said...

love em!! she is a doll! ... and i am in love with blogs, too - it helps me feel a little closer ... keep 'em coming!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Okay, I didn't get the whole comment before a helper pushed the button so here I go again.
Sarah is a keeper. I love to see how much fun you three are having.

Grandma W. said...

How cute!! That little squirt is
going to be an acrobatist for sure!!
Can hardly wait to see her!!!
Love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dimick's said...

Kim, she is such a cutie and happy! Your blog posts are so much fun to read. I don't know if we will ever do one, but I love to read other blogs. We are doing good-just waiting for the weather to finally cooperate so we can head outdoors.

Sorry about the deleted comment, I was signed in under Caleb's name only.