WHAT HAVE I BEEN THINKING?
Why have I never watched SYTYCD (this is how the experienced watchers refer to it) before!! Why have I missed 3 seasons before discovering it? It's sheer pleasure. The judges actually give sensible comments and I don't mind listening to them, the one judge had the best short hair; I couldn't stop gawking at it, I like the variety of music the contestants dance to, some of the dances look liberating (they make me want to try them in the privacy of my own home with the blinds shut because it looks like I would feel so free afterwards), they show enough of the people who just want their 15 minutes of fame but not too many of them, and the contestants REALLY CAN DANCE!
If you are like me and have been missing out, stop now and join in on all of the fun. Everybody needs something entertaining to fill their Thursday evenings.
If only I had kept up the hobby maybe I could have been on the show. :)


6 comments:
Love the dance pictures, Kim! So glad you're a new fan...you won't be disappointed!
Was that at debbie's studio by chance? I have never watched the show. maybe I should
All the REALLY cool people have been watching it since the first season!! I can't believe you are just now catching on...better late than never, I suppose! BTW- I started watching season 2. hehe I DO LOVE IT THOUGH!! Love the pics!!
yes annie the blue one was at debbie's studio, however the lion was when we lived in denver. super cute, huh?
and steph, too bad i didn't find one of the both of us! :)
Those pictures are AWESome
Boy, Honey! Those pictures really brought back some nice memories! You were so darned cute! No wonder Sarah is so cute too!!!
I haven't watched that program, but I sure got hooked on "Dancing With the Stars"! Now, it is over, so I will have to watch this one & tonight is Thursday!
Love you!
Post a Comment