If anybody out there can figure out what she is saying, we would love to know. She talks constantly these days. It's adorable, just like everything else she does.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Kim at 6:59 PM
7 comments:
i personally just think she is trying to tell you how much she misses her aunt cindy!!!!
oh my, how i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
can you please tell her to stop growing up without me?????
Well duh!! She is saying "I miss my Grandma so much! Can't she come back so we can play?!?!?"
Thanks for a great weekend. Love to you all. Mom
Holy Cow! She is a jabber box! That is so cute.
I think that Mom and Cindy are both right, but they forgot to mention that she wants ME too. It was just so much fun being all together, she is ready to play again. And so am I.
She is definitely bragging about what a divine goddess she is and that she gets it from her mom. She is also vocalizing her joy for life and how grateful she is to be on this planet with such perfect parents (and aunts and grandma's!)!!!
Ok, your family is all wrong. Having 4 children close to jabber age I know EXACTLY what she is saying-
She wants you to bring her to Florida. She wants to see her Aunt Steph and, of course, Disney World.
Hey, I just translate it as is..
She is telling you how much she loves you and please feed me some more! She is darling and we can hardly wait to see her in June!!
Katie told us she was just darling on Easter! Grandma had sent her a new outfit too! Keep her talking until we get there!
We Love You!
Okay ... "Let's jump in the car and go see Aunt Patty again, Mom, That was waaaaay fun!" gets MY vote! :)
Oh my gosh, she is one VERY happy Sarah Jane and entirely to cute Kimberly Ann! I LOVE how she jabbers now! GOT to get to Santa Monica REAL soon!
VERY cute blog!!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment