I am going to begin doing a Monday quote...something that caught my eye, makes me want to be better, makes me laugh or just smile, something to inspire!
This quote inspires me to be better. I thought that with my new found optimistic outlook on life this was a good one to start with. He's right we should be happy and look for those things that brighten our lives and focus on them. I have found over the past week or two as I have tried to be more positive that life is better, much, much better! There is something to not focusing on the storms in our lives. If we strive to find that little glimpse of sunlight even on our darkest days, we will be all the better for it.

4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
And here is something positive...Just a few more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be looking forward to Mondays!
What a Great quote!!! I am looking forward to seeing you at ry's wedding it will be fun!!
That is a wonderful attitude Honey!
Still no pics of my sweet Sarah?
Mom
Good thinking, Honey! We all know it is better to be positive about things and not get all upset about some. But, once in a while, we slip off the boat. You have a good attitude! Keep it that way. Be good for all of you!
We love you!
Post a Comment