Friday, March 28, 2008

A Little Late

She'll be 4 months on Sunday but here are some of her 3 month pictures.


I heart them!Cindy took them when we were home in Boise. If you live in Boise, are visiting there, or want to know if Cindy will ever be in your neck of the woods let me know---she's a TERRIFIC photographer and does an amazing job.


 I also included pictures she took of my nieces Sirri and Meg, and my nephew Connor. They're too cute as well.  

5 comments:

johnson hq said...

So stinkin cute!! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty!

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures...they are so ADORABLE. I can't believe she is already 4 months old! Time goes by so quickly. SO CUTE!

Grandma W. said...

Darling pictures! I can't believe how fast they grow! It makes me sort of sad because we don't get to see her often enough!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Karen (Humes) Hyatt, and I was a missionary in Montreal at the same time as Richard.

I have been trying to find him ever since I saw "The Work and the Story" just to say, "No way, dude, that is TOO cool--you're an ACTOR!"

Could you please give him that message? Thanks!

My e-mail address is dear.karen@juno.com, if y'all want to drop me a line and tell me how he got that glamorous movie deal--ha!! Too funny. See ya!