Monday, March 24, 2008

Quote of the Week--Cheesy, Sappy, Downright Pitiful...

but, what out of my mouth since becoming a mother isn't?! :)

About a month or so ago, on a lonely Tuesday evening (Richard serves in the temple) I was of course watching The Biggest Loser. Additionally I was probably eating something--nice work, watching Biggest Loser whilst becoming the Biggest Gainer. Anyway, Jillian (my favorite trainer) decided to bring in the big gun with her team members. I was really touched by her introduction and only hope these things can be said of me one day.

"So guys, I am bringing in someone to meet you today. The person that I am bringing into the house is probably the most significant person you will ever meet while you are here on campus. There's only probably one person in the entire world other than myself that I would feel good about working with you that I would defer to under any situation, in any circumstance, that I listen to without question and that I would trust with my life. With all that said, there's someone I want you to meet...MOMMY!"
How do I foster such a relationship?! Things to ponder...

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

That's neat!

And now, I'm missing our Mommy too.

Stephanie said...

OK- I LOVE THIS SHOW. And of course Jillian is my favorite too!! hehe I laugh at your sappyness (is that a word?) Pregnancy alters your body and flips the sappy switch. Welcome to the sap-club! :-)

Grandma W. said...

Always remember what a good one your Mom is!!! I'm her Mom and I don't know what we would do without her!!! She is always there for us - as she will always be for you!
WE love you!