For all her viewing public that complains whenever I do a post that doesn't include a picture of Sarah Jane. We think this is pretty entertaining. We were having dinner a couple weeks ago and Sarah's pacifier kept coming out. She learned to put it back in with her shoulder. She did it over and over and over again. It was pretty cute.
Her newest thing is that she will be smiling and giggly, just having a terrific time, and if you get a camera out to take a picture of it, she stops whatever she is doing and goes stone cold. Hilarious. My mom says I was the same way...like mother like daughter I guess!
And Aunt Patty says her pictures don't do her justice. So for those of you who think her pictures are adorable, just you wait...you ain't seen nothin' yet!!!!!
3 comments:
Oh, Man! The nurse at the hospital was RIGHT. She is a smarty pants.
AND CUTE!!!!
Aumt Patty, if you are reading this: Sirri was watching the video with me and a picture of you came up in Kim's collage. Sirri said, "Look Mom! It's Aunt Patty!"
That is so cute!! What a smart little girl you have! It just amazes me how fast they catch on to things! I hope she will remember us after being here!! Do you think she is that smart? Of course!!
We love you!
Well of course she is smart! And darling! And quite anxious to see her Grandma!!! Thanks for letting them come Richard. I know you will miss them. See you tomorrow! Mom
Post a Comment