She's so cute and happy and smiling and I love that she's cute! I like Sarah Jane and I like to hold her and I want to come to your house again and sleep over at your house again. I really like her. I like her bow or flower on her head. (Mom thinks the sweater hoodie is so cute, and so is the little girl in it!)
2 comments:
Oh, she is the Queen of Cute. I love love love her too!
Now, I'll be singing that song all day long thinking of my sweet little Snap! I love you baby girl!
She's so cute and happy and smiling and I love that she's cute! I like Sarah Jane and I like to hold her and I want to come to your house again and sleep over at your house again. I really like her. I like her bow or flower on her head. (Mom thinks the sweater hoodie is so cute, and so is the little girl in it!)
Post a Comment