This video speaks for itself, but I will say it anyway...we truly do have the cutest little girl ever!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This video speaks for itself, but I will say it anyway...we truly do have the cutest little girl ever!!
Posted by Kim at 2:25 PM
5 comments:
Connor's response to the video:
"Hi Baby Sarah. Hi Baby Sarah. Hi Baby Sarah. It's me. Connor Man."
6 computer screen kisses. (atleast. I kinda lost count.)
3 computer screen hugs.
Watched it three times and asked to watch it again tomorrow.
I agree with Connor. I could watch her all day!
Love you guys!!!
That's cute. Sarah likes her toy and she's happy. She's moving around. She's maybe bigger now.
Baby! (We've watched it a couple of times now and he says, "baby" every time!)
Wasn't that fun to watch her just wiggling all over the place and darn near laughing out loud! She is a sweetheart and Grandma misses her. Six more weeks and we can smooch all over her when she comes to see us! Love you all, Mom
Oh my gosh ... TOOOOOO cute!!! :) Give that little wiggle worm and giant kiss from her Auntie!!
Post a Comment