Monday, January 14, 2008

The Long Lost Muppet

Whenever we need a good giggle these days, these pictures tend to do it. Hopefully they will brighten your day the way they do ours!


I'm not certain where we were going, what we did to make her present such entertaining faces, or more importantly what Sarah is thinking in them. BUT I SURE DO LOVE THEM!!!


7 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm not ready to look at her pictures yet without crying. I MISS HER! That is why I haven't responded to you or cin's e-mails. I'm still in denial that I'm not with you guys.

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!

Pam said...

This Grandma just happens to think she is darling and can't wait to snuggle up with her next week! One week from today and I will be there! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Did Richard lift up his shirt and show Sarah his pregnant belly?

cindy. said...

oh, i adore that face. kiss it for me a million times and tell her i love her!!!!!

MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

aunt cindy.

Grandma W. said...

She was thinking of all the fun you all had when the girls were there!! We are so glad you had such a great time!! And, the California Grandma was so glad to be able to be a part of it for a little bit!! She really loves all you girls! I hope she doesn't have to wait until she is too old to be a Grandma! But, not too soon either!!!!!! I wish we were going to be there with your Mom and Dad!!! I will think of you as I am laying in the hospital! That will make me smile!
Richard, you are such a good sport and a great Dad!
Love you!

Aunt Penny said...

Your little Love Bug is so cute with those big eyes! Katie and I are so looking forward to your visit on Thursday. Sarah will be the first of many cousins Nathan will meet. Love the story about the crazy mom. Boy, she is going to wear herself out! Going with the flow is much simpler.
Hugs to all, see you soon--
Aunt Penny and Katie

Unknown said...

We were on our way to the Cheesecake Factory for those yummy salads and I'm sure she was postively OVERWHELMED by all of those adoring 'Aunties'!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! She is sooooo darn cute Kimberly Ann! Can't wait to see you this week!

xoxo