Monday, January 28, 2008

Complete

Grandma brought me a present from Aunt Cindy and now my nursery is complete! Look how darling my name turned out. Thank you Aunt Cindy.  I love them. I am so lucky to have an Aunty Elizabeth and cousin Ryan who made my curtains and dust-ruffle and a Grandma Bigelow who made my quilt and bumper pads.


When mommy is in my bedroom during the wee hours of the morning, she looks around and smiles...it's complete and there is much satisfaction in that. Mommy really loves the way my name turned out and stares at the wall, making it not so bad to be up at such early hours. All of the things everyone has done for me make me feel like the luckiest little girl.

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

That is soooooooooooo cute. I love love love it. I'm so glad that she waited to get the paper at home. I really like what she chose. What a talented girl!

Thx for sending the pics. I know it isn't easy with little one.

Love you!

Pam said...

Great job on the letters Cindy! They really look cute hanging in her room. She is so lucky to have aunties that love her so much. Mom