While Grandma was here Sarah was able to meet her newest cousin, who is only 6 1/2 weeks younger than she is. Matt and Katie live in Lancaster and had an adorable little boy they named Nathan Richard Craw. On his due date, January 15th we received a phone call from Aunt Penny asking us if we could pick her up at the Burbank Airport and then drive her to Lancaster because Katie had gone into labor during the night. Sarah and I geared up for the long day and headed out. How many people actually have their baby on their due date?! We picked up Aunt Penny and took her to the hospital where Katie was during quite well. We left as to avoid rush hour traffic and luckily were able to get home in about an hour. Sarah did such a wonderful job and slept the entire way there and back. Just a couple hours after we left Nathan was born. We just missed him. So, when Grandma Bigelow came we ventured out to Lancaster again. Sarah is becoming a great car rider and seems to enjoy her carseat.
Nathan is adorable and looks a lot like his dad but I can see Katie in him as well. We had a fantastic time hanging out with Katie, Matt, Aunt Penny, and Aunt Patty. Eventhough Sarah is not that big, she looked big next to Nathan but I am certain he will pass her up quickly. I can hardly remember when she was so small. Wow, how they grow!
1 comments:
That was a special day wasn't it?? Sweet babies from our sweet daughters! I love you. Mom
Post a Comment