Sar-ebra...the first day we put a bow in her hair. I thought for sure Richard would think it was over the top girlie, but he loves it! He thinks she looks so cute in everything! Sarah's first day at church. She looks adorable in her little dress and please do notice the tight, with the built in Mary Janes. I think they are the greatest find! Everyone comments on them because they are super cute!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Our Girlie Girl
Posted by Kim at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OOOOOOOOH. It is a good thing that I am coming this week or my tears would not be happy tears but sad ones. Seriously. Could she be any cuter?!?!!? I LOVE her. I can not wait to see you all in two days!!!!
LOVE YOU!
And love the tights!
The tights really are adorable, and we miss her already. In the car on the way to Vegas Lauren asked when she could see Sarah Jane again and hold her. When I told her not until the summer she was quite bummed. We're all so happy for you! Sarah Jane is perfect(especially with the so cute bow in her hair)!
Hi KIds! Grandma B. and I are sitting here admiring our newest little GREAT grandbaby! She sure is a little doll and we would both like to get our hands on her!! Her little tights and shoes are so sweet - and soooo little!! We do hope you get to come to Boise for a bit as you said you might!! What size dress did she have on? It looks so tiny! Lisa and Cindy are going to have a ball with her when they come down! Grandma B. and I are jealous! Not really as we are glad you girls can all be together!! Also, with the California Grandma! Thank you for updating your blog! We love it!!!
We love you too!!!!!
Oh, what a sweet little thing! I can't wait to come the end of the month. But for today her Aunt Lisa and Aunt Cindy can smooch all over her!!!! They are both so excited that I don't know how they will make it through the day! Actually Cindy has to make it through today and most of tomorrow. I will take her to the airport at 3:00! Keep on bloggin because this Grandma loves it!!!!!
Love, Mom
Give my baby girl big kisses and squeezes from Grandma!
Ok Kim, that shot of Sarah's cute little feet in stockings and shoes is about the cutest thing I have seen all day!! She is adorable. You have every reason to be proud. (This is Lisa-Marie's sister-in-law)
Post a Comment