After 10 days, countless tests, 1 big surgery, lots of tubes and bandages, needles, and a full body scan today---Sirri Marie is on her way home! The body scan came back clean---there are no more tumors or cancer in her body. She will have to be checked every 3 months for the next few years, but that we can handle!
Sirri, we are SO PROUD of you and are happy you get to go home. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
We are happy Sirri got to go home, but Lauren is SO upset that I didn't take her YESTERDAY to see Sarah Jane's other 5-year-old girl cousin. She wanted to go and be a fun visitor! I couldn't find anyone to watch Easton yesterday, so I told her we might go today. She asked me this morning when we were going to see Sirri and I told her that she was going home. I tried to convince Lauren that this was a good thing. She told me we should have gone yesterday. I guess she's right!
so happy for all the bigelow (hyphen married names) family!!!
and not to be pushy, but where are the sj pics??
but seriously, i am so happy for sirri and especially for the ones who love her!!
Yippee!!
HI, I just popped onto your blog and saw the story of Sirri. I'm so glad to hear positive news. What a blessing!
AMEN!!! What wonderful news when Lisa told us all was clear!!! As I told Cindy, the Good Lord was watching over her all the time and knew all was going to be OK! All the prayers from everyone certainly worked! We hope we never have another incident like that!! Bless Sirri's heart - she is popping right back up!
We love all of you!
Post a Comment